Daylite (Marketcircle) has introduced a cloud version of their software. As a result, they changed the Login screen, it defaults to their cloud. Below are the steps to login to your own Daylite server or as Daylite calls it Self-Serve.
- For iOS App follow this link: Daylite 6 iOS - Logging into Self-Serve Server
1. On the right hand side, click on the dropdown menu "Add Daylite Cloud Login" to select your sever and database. If its not in the list, choose "Add Self-Serve Login..." and enter your server address in the popup that follows.
2. Choose your server if its listed, if not select "Add Self-Server Login...".
3. Enter your servers URL or IP Address, press return and then select your database name. Click Choose.
4. Enter your username and password. Username is typically first initial and last name i.e. "gwashington"
5. Finally, if you get this popup, leave the box checked so your database will always be up to date.